Skip to main content

What we do

We offer independent social care advice and information about what you can do to make it more comfortable stay at home or where you can go if you want to move and how much it will cost.  We support people to make big decisions about how they want to live their lives. We look at ways to maximise income in a way that allows you to be in control of the process, and at a price they are able to afford.

We specialise in Mental Capacity Act assessments for property and financial affairs, wills, health and welfare and work with solicitors and a range of organisations including Local Authority Money Management Services, who provide Deputyship and Power of Attorney services.

What we offer

Return to start of content Go to navigation