Skip to main content

How and where

Working across Thames Valley, Chilterns, London and the Sout East, we  provide a independent social work service to clients, carers and families.

Map showing Thames Valley area - Oxford, Reading, London, Guildford, Hemel HempsteadWe start with your telephone call or email and offer immediate advice and information from a registered social worker. They will arrange a later visit to your home to undertake a review of your current situation and your personal views of the future. We consult with any other significant person you identify - carers, family members, medical staff.

We'll provide a summary report with options and suggestions. We use our knowledge of  the local choices of services and accommodation that will work for you, for your final decision.

If you are clear about what you want but don't know how to find it, or you have a specific housing or care problem, we can arrange care services or other practical help to begin immediately.

We are available weekdays, evenings and weekends at times to suit you.

To ensure that you are able to access all the services to which you are entitled we work closely with health and statutory agencies. We are also in regular contact with other professional colleagues, including occupational therapists and specialist nurses.

Return to start of content Go to navigation