Independent social work advice, information and support for your care with accommodation, finance support and other options.
Feeling you don't know which way to turn? You have more choices than you think, and with our expertise and knowledge and your views we can help you improve your immediate situation
- Want independent expert advice before you make a big decision about future care?
- Wanting to plan for the future and make future arrangements such as Power of Attorney or Deputyship?
- Don't want to live at home anymore?
- Needing care but don't know what to buy and how?
- Spending a lot of money on support and it still isn't right?
- Worried about value for money and quality of care services?
- Want to check out you are getting all the entitlements you are eligible to get?
- Want to make changes and move but can't do it on your own?
- Feeling exhausted as a carer from trying to manage care services for someone at a distance?
We have specialist skills and experience for working with individuals with complex and multiple long term conditions
- Physical frailty
- Learning disabilities
- Mental Health
We frequently work with family members and representatives of the Court of Protection
We provide independent social work assessments, Mental Capacity Act assessments for property and financial affairs, wills, health and welfare, Power of Attorney advice and witness service to help make those important and life changing decisions.
- Managing personal affairs, health and money
- Residential care
- Residential care with nursing
- Continuing care in the community
- Extra care and other housing options
Whatever your problem, we can help you find the right option for you and the people closest to you…
Our unique ‘one stop’ service, provides individuals and their families with timely expert advice and information about social care in their own home, and alternative options of residential, sheltered or extra care housing. Together we help you make the changes you want when you are ready to make them. Our initial advice is free
Whether it is about you, your relative, friend or family, we listen to what you say and, using our knowledge and skills, help you turn them into practical choices that improves your situation. Ring or email your questions.Return to start of content Go to navigation